Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Blessing of the Lord

    "The Lord maketh rich, and He adds no sorrow with it." The blessing of the Lord is not all about money, but Jehovah Jireh - God provides for His children. How much is a blessing worth? Esau did not value it very highly, but Jacob did. The blessing of God adds value to life, it increases meaning and purpose in the life of the one who is blessed, and their is no sorrow in His embrace. The Words HE speaks are light and life, they yield grace and glory to all who receive them. Who is given this power to bless and to curse?
    I'm glad you asked! To the Sons and Daughters of Zion, to those who believe on His name, to the Sons of the Most High and to their offspring, to the women of God who proclaim His word. In His Kingdom, the woman is not left behind, but is elevated. She walks along side her husband. God is her husband, and He is Lord over all things.
    The blessings of God lie before us, and the mystery is hidden before our very eyes until He opens them. Once our eyes are opened by the spirit of God, then we see clearly into the Kingdom through His eyes of love. Choices - it is all about choices. In Him, we live and move and have our being. Sometimes we are called out from among them, but we are not "Lone Rangers" in His Kingdom.
    The blessings proceed from His lips, from His Word - the Living Word, proceed the rivers of blessing, the water of life. These springs are a wellspring of life which gush forth from the innermost being. The confidence of the believer is not in their flesh, but in Him. He came in the flesh, and He comes into our hearts, and fills us with His goodness via His Word. The light removes the darkness. The light or the Sun (Son) removes the fog. He lights our path before us and in His temple we cry "Glory!"
    He is THE Way, THE truth, and THE Life - no man (or woman - implied) comes to the Father except through His blood. It is by the blood and by the water that we are cleansed, they are spirit and they are life. We cannot only drink His blood, we must eat His flesh too. This communion comes through the Father, by the Spirit. It is a great mystery, but we are married to Him. He is our husband. This can be difficult for men, but we are the "Bride of Christ." In Him is male and female, not just male. In Him, in "our image" is life. It takes two to create life. There are three in one, for God is One. In Him there is unity in diversity. This paradox is difficult. Many things of God are difficult, but not impossible for the mind to conceive, but God can make one to understand His ways. Some things do not make sense in the natural, and that is why some have difficulty coming to Him. Sometimes the mind wants to "figure out God" but God is not a man. One may not understand the ways of God except by the spirit of God. Some things must be accepted because "He said so." His Word rules over all and above all. His Word is the light of Heaven. The Heavens are telling of the glory of the LORD!"
    Back to the blessing, His blessing gives life. Children are a "gift from God." Some people do not consider or treat their children as a blessing because they get their eyes away from God. Love is a ruler that measures the things and nature of God. God is love. Love is a blessing. When you are loved, you know it. There are no "questions" in love, there is no fear in love, for in love there is total acceptance. When one knows they are accepted by the Father, then there is peace and rest. The struggles come when we are deceived, when we are not sure, when we do not know. In Him, there is a "knowing." When you know that you have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry "Abba" Father, then YOU KNOW! When you know, then you are blessed. Faith of the Father is a blessing. He is our portion, and we are His portion. In Him we are blessed and there is no fear in His arms of love. Revive us O Lord according to THY WORD!
   A Prayer: "Lord Jesus, come into my heart and change me for your glory. Reveal to me the love of the Father. I am tired of stumbling and not knowing you as I should. Lord Jesus, I come to You, the maker of Heaven and Earth. Forgive me of all of my sins and make me a blessing. I want to be all that YOU desire. I commit all of my ways unto YOU, to YOU, and for YOU, because YOU are my King and my God. Fill me with the knowledge of YOU and of all of your ways. This one thing I desire, that I may Know YOU, the Living God, and the power of YOUR resurrection. By faith in Your beloved Son, I thank You that Jesus died for my sins. I receive YOU as the Lord and ruler of my life. By simple child-like faith, I put all of my hopes, dreams, plans, and aspirations into Your hands. I commit to you my life, my love, and my all. Bless me Lord according to Your Word, for Your glory I pray. I ask these things in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen!"
    If you prayed that prayer, let a Godly Pastor know. If you get a negative response, he is not a Godly Pastor. Go somewhere else, and let God lead you. He is a loving God. He wants the best for you and He will encourage you, not tear you down (see John 3:17). Let me know if I can help. God bless you in Jesus' name!

No comments:

Post a Comment