Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It has been a while

  You wake up one day and realize that you are older, or even old. Life does not stop, but it is rather like a new beginning. The days are more precious and fewer in number. At this point, the body begins to suffer more, and relationships become more valuable. Family is a thing of endearment. God is either out of the picture, or HE is closer than ever before (Hopefully the Latter).
   It has been a while since I have posted on this, my blog site. Why? I guess I want more and more to let my words be few. My heart looks upward to God. I have been in the belly of the Whale like Jonah, and I am waiting to be spit out on the land. Maybe it is time for me to preach to Ninevah, but on that note I will wait on God.
   I have been doing a Bible study on the book of Daniel by Beth Moore. I am astounded by her wisdom, grace, and charm. God said, "Be ye Holy for I AM Holy!" Holiness is not an action, it is a state of being. One cannot become what they already are, and if Christ is in us, THEN and only then are we "Holy." "Christ in you the Hope of Glory."
   Do you ever get frustrated with God, or maybe aggravated or agitated? I do, and I don't like it. I have learned two things in life: 1) There IS a GOD and 2) I am NOT Him! It is easy to say "I Believe!" Yet even the demons believe and shudder at His Name (YHVH). Faith working through love, and Love is the key. We are a work in progress, and none of us have  ALL the answers, but HE does.
   I am being stirred to pray, to Journal, to express my deepest longings and cares to HIM! We cannot put  our faith in man, or woman. God is faithful! He alone is our answer! Sometimes GOD says "NO!" Other times HE says "Wait!" I don't know which one is worse, but IF God said it, HE will do it. GOD has NEVER backed down or fallen short with His Word. We may fail, BUT GOD never fails!
   Jesus, the Living Word, is the Anchor of my soul and of all who are believers in Christ (Yeshua the Messiah). Our faith in Him grows as we get older. I have seen GOD at work. He goes before me and makes the crooked paths straight. He brings healing and deliverance. GOD alone deserves ALL of our Praise. HE is the King of ALL Kings and the LORD of all lords. His name is Faithful and True!
   I have been looking over the past years of my life. I have been a stinker, I have failed, and I am my own worst enemy. I cannot be God, yet GOD is in me. His spirit is in me. Christ died and HE rose again. If the spirit of God dwells (abides, has residence, makes His home) in us, then "Greater things than these shall you do." We have His signet ring (Haggai 2:23). We have His authority and His mighty power at our disposal. We have to walk in it, live in it, throw away the Old "Self-Life" and live for HIM and for HIM alone.
   Not to preach at you, this speaks to me as well. Satan wants to rob us of our identity. Old sluefoot wants to strip us of our dignity and create shame and reproach, but he is a liar and the Father of lies. We ARE KING"S KIDS! We are Mephibosheth's in the spirit. We live in the King's Palace in Heavenly Places. We are seated with Christ. Christ is our portion, and we are His portion. (It is in His WORD)
  Let us consider how to encourage and build one another UP in our most Holy faith. Christ died, yet HE lives within us. He is in Heaven, yet in our hearts. We are Parabolic with Him. "On Earth as it is in Heaven." My prayer is "Not my will, but THY will be done!" Jesus is Faithful! Shalom and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment